Orijen Regional Red Dog Food
Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so they need a Biologically Appropriate diet rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Regional Red diet is packed with 85%1 quality animal ingredients like raw2 beef, wild boar, bison, lamb and pork. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like organs and bone, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are raw beef, wild boar, bison, lamb and pork ingredients2.
- 85%1 quality meat ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your dog instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
Raw beef (12%), raw wild boar (5%), raw bison (5%), raw lamb (5%), raw pork (5%), raw beef liver (4%), raw whole pilchard (4%), fresh eggs (4%), raw pork liver (4%), dehydrated lamb (4%), dehydrated beef (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), dehydrated mutton (4%), dehydrated pork (4%), dehydrated sardine (4%), whole red lentils, whole peas, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, lentil fibre, pea starch, pollock oil (2%), raw lamb liver (2%), beef fat (2%), raw wild boar liver (2%), raw beef kidney (2%), raw beef tripe (1%), raw lamb kidney (1%), raw lamb tripe (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.