Orijen Six Fish Dog Food
Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so they need a Biologically Appropriate diet rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Six Fish diet is made with a variety of succulent fish including raw1 wild-caught pilchard, mackerel, hake, flounder, rockfish and sole. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients like organs and bone, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. With 85%2 quality fish ingredients and a freeze-dried liver coating, this diet is beyond comparison.
- The first 5 ingredients are raw1 fish ingredients.
- 85%2 quality fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves.
- Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s best ingredients.
Raw whole pilchard (18%), raw whole mackerel (11%), raw whole hake (10%), raw flounder (6%), raw whole rockfish (6%), raw whole sole (6%), dehydrated mackerel (5%), dehydrated herring (5%), dehydrated whitefish (5%), dehydrated sardine (5%), dehydrated blue whiting (4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole peas, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, pea starch, sunflower oil, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehip.