Indigenous Potato & Lamb Dental Health Bones Dog Treats
The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up.
They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- No ingredients from China.
- Same great formula‐ now with prebiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil.
- Helps fight tartar & plaque.
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients.
- Safe & highly digestible.
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976).
- Made with ingredients sourced in USA when possible.
Dried potato, lamb meal, vegetable glycerin, gelatin, sunflower lecithin, dried kelp, salmon oil, sorbic acid (preservatives), inulin.