Orijen Regional Red Cat Food
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 17% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes cats of all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are gently dried at 90°C to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc, copper and choline are added.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Fresh angus beef meat (8%), fresh wild boar meat (4%), fresh plains bison meat (4%), fresh or raw romney lamb meat (4%), fresh yorkshire pork meat (4%), fresh beef liver (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), fresh beef tripe (4%), fresh whole pilchard (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), beef (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 3.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 3.5%), mutton (dehydrated, 3.5%), beef fat (3.5%), fresh beef kidney (3.5%), fresh beef heart (3.5%), pork (dehydrated, 3.5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, fresh pork liver (1.5%), fresh lamb liver (1.5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 1.5%), herring oil (1%), lamb tripe (1%), beef cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), sun-cured alfalfa, beef liver (freeze-dried), beef tripe (freeze-dried), lamb liver (freeze-dried), lamb tripe (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.